- To promote and grow the game of golf by focusing on making the game fun
- To create a fun learning environment for kids of all ages and all abilities which instills values of honour and respect for the game of golf
- To provide excellent golf instruction and training to all our students
- To help junior golfers not only develop their golf skills, but also self-confidence, independence and love of the game
2017 Junior Camps
Our Junior Camp Programs are active 4 half-day junior camps, focusing on providing a fun, safe and enjoyable environment for kids of all ages and skills levels. Participants develop their golf skills doing various physical, mental, technical and tactical drills and exercises designed to not only improve their golf skills, but also their overall athletic skills.
Our Junior Camps programs are ideal for junior golfers between the ages of 4 and 12. Participants will learn the fundamentals of the golf swing, short game techniques, putting, and golf course etiquette. We will do our best to pair participants together by age and/or skill level during each camp to ensure all participants have fun while developing their golf skills.
We will do our best to pair participants together by age and/or skill level during each camp to ensure all the juniors enjoy the week and develop their skills.
- July 10 to 13
- July 24 to 27
- August 14 to 17
Time: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost: $180 (including HST)
Includes: Welcome gift, golf instruction and a morning snack, lunch and Aquafina water, donated by Pepsi, each day of the camp.
2017 Junior Night Program
This program is intended for junior golfers between the ages of 12 and 18 who have developed sufficient golf skills and have the ability/experience to play their own ball on the golf course. This program will provide junior golfers the opportunity to play golf on the course with their peers as well as improve their fundamentals and learn new shots, course strategy and how to practice effectively.
The program will consist of weekly sessions with 30 to 45 minutes of instruction at the range or putting green followed by 9 holes of golf. Each week will focus on developing/practicing a specific skill or strategy.
When: Wednesday beginning June 21 until August 30 (11 weeks)
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
– Junior Members – $15 per session or $120 for Season (3 FREE weeks)
– Non-Members – $25 per session or $200 for Season (3 FREE weeks)
– Each weeks session focus on improving a certain skill or strategy
– 30 to 45 minutes Practice/Warm Up of instruction on the Range or Practice Green
– 9 holes of golf with on-course instruction and feedback